Ports of Call
Adelaide | Hobart | Melbourne.
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- Full breakfast
- Buffet or a la carte lunch menu
- Buffet or 4 course a la carte dinners
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Amy - Senior Cruise Consultant
"If you plan on spending any down time in your room away from the cruising social scene, book a balcony cabin and take in the ocean views!"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$5835total per person Show cabin types
Grand SuiteGuests wishing to escape or entertain within their Cunard Grand Suite can discover a host of enhancements. These...
Guests wishing to escape or entertain within their Cunard Grand Suite can discover a host of enhancements. These include a clever configuration of furniture to maximise comfort and convenience, together with refreshed interior design. The many other appeals of a Cunard Grand Suite include: floor to ceiling windows and doors, a separate snug room with TV, a beautifully-appointed lounge, a master bathroom with sea view, a second bathroom with guest access, a bedroom TV that folds down from the ceiling, a walk-in wardrobe with additional storage units, and a generous dual aspect balcony.
Cabin: 1375 sqft (129 m2)
- Personal butler and concierge service
- Bon Voyage champagne and chocolates on arrival
- Complimentary bar (stocked with your choice of spirits or wines and soft drinks)
- Mingle with your companions in the Courtyard, Grills Lounge or Grills Terrace
- Dine any time between 6.30pm-9pm at your reserved table in the world-renowned Queens Grill restaurant
- Alternatively dine in suite course by course from the Queens Grill restaurant menu
- Exclusive Afternoon Tea in the private Grills Lounge
- Pre-dinner canapésPriority embarkation, disembarkation and tender services
- King-size bed (converted to two single beds on request) with exclusive Sealy Cunarder Mattress, and choice of plush pillows from the Pillow Concierge Menu
- Full bathroom with tiled floor, bath and shower with Penhaligons toiletries
- Sitting area with elegant armchair and/or sofa
- Private balcony with fully glazed exterior, teak deck, teak handrail on top of the balustrade and balcony furniture (some specialist suites do not feature a balcony)
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Nightly turndown service with chocolate
- Fresh flowers and daily fresh fruit
- Space for your finest in the spacious walk-in wardrobe
- Personalised stationery and atlas
- Flat screen satellite TV with multi-language film/music channels, iPads and Bose iPod docking station
- Direct-dial telephone
- 220V British 3-Pin and 110V 2-Pin Sockets
- Daily Programme and daily shipboard newspaper
- Writing desk with drawers and chair
- Soft velour robes and matching slippers, 100% cotton bed linens and towels
- Separate hospitality unit with granite top and internally lit glass cabinets and built-in refrigerator
- Other essentials include: key code safe, hairdryer
- Air conditioning
- Binoculars on tripod
- Tea and coffee making facilities including illy coffee machine
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Queen Elizabeth Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Queen Elizabeth Onboard Entertainment
Relive in modern glamour high society events of the 1930s and 1940s as you grace ornate rooms whose rich decor recalls the halcyon days when our first Queen Elizabeth ruled the waves.
Your entrance into this graceful realm is dramatic indeed, as you encounter the curved staircases, geometric patterns and spectacular artwork of the soaring Grand Lobby. Overlooking its stately grandeur is the two-tier Library, a calm haven of warm wood tones bathed in natural reading light and crowned with a fabulous leaded glass ceiling.
Opulent materials, luxuriant furnishings and art deco period flourishes create a stirring impression elsewhere on board, as you'll discover in the double height Queens Room. Here, sip afternoon tea beneath ornate cantilevered balconies and specially commissioned stained glass panels or waltz across the intricate wooden dance floor, gloriously illuminated by the magnificent chandelier.
- Vessel: Queen Elizabeth
- Year: 2010
- Beam: 106.00ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Onboard Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Refurbished: 2014
- All Main Meals Included
- Games Deck
- Internet Service
- Live Music
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Queen Elizabeth Walk Around"
As I am a Cruise Specialist with Cruise Republic I was offered the opportunity to experience this amazing ship for just a day. On the 25th February 2011 I was cordially invited onboard the Queen Elizabeth . On arriving at the Melbourne wharf I waited my turn to get onboard. Walking up the Gang Plank to the Foyer off the Queen Elizabeth and all you see is amazing golden colours and happy inviting staff waiting to take your cruise card to scan you onboard . We scanned on and we waited in the main Foyer which was AMAZING .To see and experience the lights, the new wood of the Grand Staircase, and the iconic painting off Queen Elizabeth. The grandeur off this ship is just amazing. We then started our walking tour off the ship, seeing every part off the ship from the Spa to the Casino and the pool, YOU wish that you could be apart of this amazing cruise. There is so much Cunard history within this ship I could very well say that it is a museum for the QE2. The art work, the decoration's, and the amazing architecture is sensational. We had a lunch onboard which was amazing. We had the choice between the Salmon and the Fish OMG it was to die for .... I could have asked for second's. The service was exceptional and there was nothing that I could fault. From them pulling the chair out to pouring me a sensational drop of the finest red wine. Sadly it came time to leave as I really wanted to stay onboard and be on the first World Voyage for the New Queen Elizabeth. I would highly recommend this cruise ship to anyone that wanted a 5 star experience it really is AMAZING, Cunard Line have outdone themselves yet again.Read more
Anonymous - Jun 2011
Was this helpful?