Departs: Sun, Oct 21, 2018
Arrives: Sat, Oct 27, 2018
Ports of Call
Fort Lauderdale | George Town | Costa Maya | Cozumel | Fort Lauderdale.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Ahyie - Cruise Specialist
"Before your trip, familiarize yourself with your cruise itinerary. You can ask us about what theme nights to expect onboard so you can bring along some awesome outfits with you. "
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1643total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteJunior Suite w/Balcony (277 square feet, balcony 69 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size),...
Junior Suite w/Balcony (277 square feet, balcony 69 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area (some with sofa bed), bathtub, and mini bar.
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Fort Lauderdale Depart: Sun, Oct 21, 2018 @ 17:30
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Oct 22, 2018
Day 3George Town
Arrive: Tue, Oct 23, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Oct 23, 2018 @ 15:30
Day 4Costa Maya
Arrive: Wed, Oct 24, 2018 @ 11:00
Depart: Wed, Oct 24, 2018 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Oct 25, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Thu, Oct 25, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 6At Sea
Fri, Oct 26, 2018
Day 7Fort Lauderdale Arrive: Sat, Oct 27, 2018 @ 05:30
Adventure Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Adventure Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
Onboard features include an ice-skating rink, rock-climbing wall, the Royal Promenade (open 24 hours), a 9-hole miniature-golf course, golf simulators, Casino RoyaleSM, ShipShape Fitness Center, two centrums, theme bars and restaurants.
- Vessel: Adventure Of The Seas
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 157.50ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 723
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 3,114
- Vessel: 3
- Art Auctions
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Mini Golf Course
- Security Safe in Cabin
- Traditional Dining
2 passengers have reviewed this ship
last year I did 4 cruises back to back 1st cruise was Western Mediterrean on Norwegian Epic,2nd cruise was Iceland and Norway on Adventure of the Seas,3rd cruise was The Baltic on Celebrity Eclipse and the the 4th and last cruise was Bay of Biscay on board MSC Opera. The Iceland and Norway was proberly my best cruise as I have always wanted to cruise the Norwegian Fiords.If you are going to travel to the other side of the world to cruise its always good to do as many cruises back to back as you can I have already cruised other parts around the World The Caribbean on Oasis of the Seas, The Panama Canal on Coral Princess, Alaska on the Volendam, Mexico on Carnival Pride, South Pacific on Pacific Sky and Pacific Dawn, Trans Tasman on Diamond Princess, Tasmania on Pacific Pearl , Northern Australia on Pacific Star and Asia on Superstar Gemini. This year I am going on Sea Princess from Brisbane to Perth.Read more
Aaron D - May 2015
Was this helpful?
Traveling with two children 7 and 16 months we decided a cruise would be the best way to see Europe and what a Fantastic decision we made, we went on Royal Caribbeans, Adventure of the Seas. It was perfect for everyone the staff were great and the facilities were fantastic we would love to go cruising with them again.Read more
Anonymous - Aug 2011
Was this helpful?