Eastern Caribbean Cruise
7 nights on Allure Of The Seas
Departs: Sun, Oct 28, 2018
Arrives: Sun, Nov 4, 2018
Ports of Call
Fort Lauderdale | Philipsburg | San Juan | Labadee | Fort Lauderdale.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Felicia - Cruise Specialist
"If your travelling for a special occasion, always remember to let the cruise line know, so they can make your experience extra special"
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$905total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee - Interior StateroomYou are guaranteed an interior stateroom or higher. Cabin will be allocated up to day of departure.
$931total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee - Oceanview StateroomYou are guaranteed an Oceanview Stateroom or higher. Cabin will be allocated up to day of departure
$980total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomTwo twin beds (can convert to Queen), private bathroom and sitting area. Stateroom: 140 sq. ft.
$1207total per person Show cabin types
Boardwalk View Balcony StateroomTwo twin beds (can convert into queen-size), boardwalk view balcony, sitting area, and a private bathroom. ...
$1253total per person Show cabin types
Guarantee - Balcony StateroomYou are guaranteed an Balcony Stateroom or higher. Cabin will be allocated up to day of departure.
$1408total per person Show cabin types
Balcony StateroomOcean View with Large Balcony: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom...
$8166total per person Show cabin types
Owner’s Panoramic SuiteGrand entrance exposes lofty views two-deckshigh. Single-floor suite with doorbell has dining room with dry...
- Ocean View with Large Balcony: Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Stateroom: 182 sq. ft. Balcony: 75 sq. ft.
- Ocean View Balcony - Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area with sofa, full bathroom and private balcony. Stateroom: 182 sq. ft. Balcony: 50 sq. ft.
Owner’s Panoramic Suite
- Grand entrance exposes lofty views two-deckshigh. Single-floor suite with doorbell has dining room with dry bar and entertainment center, living room with sofa bed, and guest bath with shower. Master bedroom has a King size bed with Duxiana Mattress and sitting area, master bathroom with tub, shower, two sinks and bidet. Private balcony with jacuzzi. Sleeps up to 4.
- Stateroom: 1,076 sq. ft. Balcony: 161 sq. ft.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Fort Lauderdale Depart: Sun, Oct 28, 2018 @ 16:30
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Oct 29, 2018
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Oct 30, 2018
Arrive: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 @ 17:00
Day 5San Juan
Arrive: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Nov 1, 2018 @ 14:00
Arrive: Fri, Nov 2, 2018 @ 09:30
Depart: Fri, Nov 2, 2018 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Nov 3, 2018
Day 8Fort Lauderdale Arrive: Sun, Nov 4, 2018 @ 06:15
Allure Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Allure Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
The revolutionary design of Allure of the Seas will fill your days at sea with wonder: wake to two-story ocean views in our contemporary Loft Suites, hop onto a classic, full-sized carousel in our Boardwalk neighborhood, spend some quiet time in our adults-only Solarium, and let the kids' imaginations run wild in our Youth Zone - the largest dedicated youth area at sea. Jump right into our Pool Zone, where you'll find our H2O Zone, cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders and a thrilling zip-line view of the ship and sea below. When it's time to unwind, go for a stroll in Central Park - a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage and fine restaurants - or take in the majestic view from any of the multiple balconies overlooking the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea.
With 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms, this 16-deck marvel proves that the impossible is possible. You have to see it to believe it.
- Vessel: Allure Of The Seas
- Year: 2010
- Beam: 184.40ft
- Cruising speed: 22kn
- Crew: 2,115
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 5,400
- Vessel: 4
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Basketball Court
- DreamWorks Experience
- H2O Zone Aqua Park For Kids
- Internet Facilities
- Outdoor Movie Screens
- Royal Promenade
- Shopping Areas
- Teen Areas