Eastern Caribbean Cruise
7 nights on Harmony of the Seas
Departs: Sun, Feb 3, 2019
Arrives: Sun, Feb 10, 2019
Ports of Call
Fort Lauderdale | Philipsburg | San Juan | Labadee | Fort Lauderdale.
- Private ensuite TV for in-cabin entertainment
- Complimentary toiletries In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Ryan - General Manager
"Your cabin steward is the most important crew member on the cruise. Look after them, and they will help make your cruise a very memorable experience."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$1395total per person Show cabin types
Ocean View StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, private bathroom and...
$1421total per person Show cabin types
Interior StateroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, private bathroom and...
$1474total per person Show cabin types
Interior with Virtual BalconyA high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and...
$1977total per person Show cabin types
Central Park View Balcony
$2098total per person Show cabin types
Boardwalk View Balcony
$2945total per person Show cabin types
Junior SuiteTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom...
$4588total per person Show cabin types
Crown Loft Suite with BalconyTwo deck high stateroom with panoramic views. Master bedroom with Royal King size bed, measuring 72.5 inches...
$4916total per person Show cabin types
Owner's Suite - 1 BedroomTwo twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom...
Crown Loft Suite with Balcony
- Two deck high stateroom with panoramic views. Master bedroom with Royal King size bed, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long, and bath on second level. Bath with shower on main level. Private balcony with chairs, dining area with dry bar, table/desk. Living room sofa converts to double bed. (540 sq. ft., balcony 98 sq. ft.)
Owner's Suite - 1 Bedroom
- Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long. Private bathroom with tub, shower and two sinks, marble entry, large closets, living area with table and sofa. Private balcony with table and chairs. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 556 sq. ft., and Balcony 243 sq. ft.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
Day 1Fort Lauderdale Depart: Sun, Feb 3, 2019 @ 16:30
Day 2At Sea
Mon, Feb 4, 2019
Day 3At Sea
Tue, Feb 5, 2019
Arrive: Wed, Feb 6, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Feb 6, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 5San Juan
Arrive: Thu, Feb 7, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Thu, Feb 7, 2019 @ 14:00
Arrive: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 @ 09:30
Depart: Fri, Feb 8, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Sat, Feb 9, 2019
Day 8Fort Lauderdale Arrive: Sun, Feb 10, 2019 @ 06:15
Harmony of the Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Harmony of the Seas Onboard Entertainment
Experience Harmony of the Seasâ€” the third of it's kind to join the groundbreaking Oasis class of ships. Harmony of the Seas will feature the cruise line's seven distinct neighborhoods for which Oasis class is known, and will offer the most amazing collection of experiences, amenities and activities at sea. Guests can test their mettle on the ship's three multi-story waterslides all of which twist and turn over Central Park, then let imaginations soar in the Youth Zoneâ€”the largest kids' area at sea. Harmony will also feature a new Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, first introduced aboard Quantum of the Seas and featuring robot bartenders. Interior accommodations also will be outfitted with Royal Caribbean's exclusive Virtual Balconies which offer beautiful views in every stateroom. Additionally, guests onboard will enjoy RFID technology with Royal WOWBands that provide them access to their staterooms as well as make onboard purchases and reservations. Like her sisters, Harmony will also feature the fastest internet connection at sea.
- Vessel: Harmony of the Seas
- Year: 2016
- Beam: 154.00ft
- Cruising speed: 23kn
- Gross Tonnage: 226,000
- Onboard Currency: US Dollars
- 10 Whirlpools
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 4 Pools
- Basketball Court
- Jogging Track
- Shopping Area
- Three multi-story Waterslide
- Zip Line