Departs: Sun, Aug 25, 2019
Arrives: Tue, Sep 10, 2019
Ports of Call
Copenhagen | Skagen | Kristiansand | Lerwick | Akureyri | Reykjavik | Prins Christian Sund(cruise) | Qaqortoq - Greenland | Sydney (Canada) | Halifax | Boston.
- Private ensuite
- TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals onboard
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
- Fully supervised children's programs for ages 3 to 17 years
Jason - Senior Cruise Consultant
"If you are worried about getting sea-sick, take some sea sickness medication at least two prior to getting on board to help your body adjust."
Terms and conditions for this cruise
$9225total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Balcony StateroomDeluxe Ocean View Strm w/Bal (179 square feet, balcony 41 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size),...
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
Deluxe Ocean View Strm w/Bal (179 square feet, balcony 41 sq. ft.) Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa bed, and refrigerator. Stateroom:
- All staterooms on Oasis Class, Freedom Class, Voyager Class and Radiance Class ships have minibars.
- Minibars may also be available on other Royal Caribbean ship specific staterooms.
- There are refrigerators in most suites and in all accessible staterooms.
- Extension cords and adapters are not provided except for medical reasons.
- Hair dryers are provided.
- There are TVs in every stateroom.
- There are no irons or boards in the staterooms and guests cannot bring their own irons on board for safety reasons. There is full laundry service on board.
- Guests can arrange private parties in their staterooms, with snacks, etc. served through Room Service. There will be a charge.
- Balconies range from 11' x 5' to 16' x 5'.
- Bathrooms in standard staterooms are approximately 3' x 5'8".
- Shampoo, conditioner and soap are supplied.
- Showers are European telephone style, adjustable from 1.4 m to 1.9 m, or 6'2", max. clearance height. Someone taller than 6'2" will fit in the shower, but will likely have to duck to get his or her head under the running water.
- Shower stools and nonslip mats are provided upon request.
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via BPAY or bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Ports of Call
- Copenhagen →
- Skagen →
- Kristiansand →
- Lerwick →
- Akureyri →
- Reykjavik →
- Reykjavik →
- Prins Christian Sund(cruise) →
- Qaqortoq - Greenland →
- Sydney (Canada) →
- Halifax →
Day 1Copenhagen Depart: Sun, Aug 25, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Mon, Aug 26, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Mon, Aug 26, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Tue, Aug 27, 2019 @ 16:00
Arrive: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Wed, Aug 28, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 5At Sea
Thu, Aug 29, 2019
Arrive: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Aug 30, 2019 @ 17:00
Arrive: Sat, Aug 31, 2019 @ 14:00
Depart: Sat, Aug 31, 2019 @ 00:00
Arrive: Sun, Sep 1, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Sun, Sep 1, 2019 @ 17:00
Day 9At Sea
Mon, Sep 2, 2019
Day 10Prins Christian Sund(cruise)
Arrive: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 @ 00:00
Depart: Tue, Sep 3, 2019 @ 00:00
Day 11Qaqortoq - Greenland
Arrive: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 @ 07:00
Depart: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 12At Sea
Thu, Sep 5, 2019
Day 13At Sea
Fri, Sep 6, 2019
Day 14Sydney (Canada)
Arrive: Sat, Sep 7, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Sat, Sep 7, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sun, Sep 8, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Sun, Sep 8, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 16At Sea
Mon, Sep 9, 2019
Day 17Boston Arrive: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 @ 06:00
Serenade Of The Seas Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
Serenade Of The Seas Onboard Entertainment
One of Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ships, Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas offers the ultimate "at sea" experience by combining speed, added comfort, greater space, sweeping ocean vistas and an exceptional staff committed to serving your every whim. Among the ship's spectacular features are the ten-story glass-constructed Centrum, glass elevators facing the sea and the highest percentage of outside cabins in the Royal Caribbean fleet.
- Vessel: Serenade Of The Seas
- Year: 2003
- Beam: 105.60ft
- Cruising speed: 25kn
- Crew: 723
- Kids Club: For 7 different age groups
- Passenger Capacity: 2,501
- Vessel: 2
- Art Auctions
- Broadway style Theatre
- Cinema/Screening room
- Conference Centre
- Duty Free Shopping
- Internet Facilities
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Traditional Dining
1 passengers have reviewed this ship
"Serenade of the Seas 2015"
This was our first time cruising in the Caribbean, and we are very glad we chose Royal Caribbean for it! The Serenade of the Seas was a fantastic way to see the islands. We've cruised on the Radiance before in Australia and appreciated that the Serenade had a similiar design with lots of glass so it never felt crowded or dark. There was heaps to do onboard too,we definitely enjoyed the rock climbing wall and minigolf together as a family. The sports courts were great too. My husband and I loved the Schooner Bar which felt a little bit nautical. The food was quite standard but quality cruise fare and well suited to our tastes, and the Solarium Cafe was a great alternative where I could get some healthier options. We went for a Junior Suite and liked having some extra space with the kids. Having a bathtub was fantastic and the suite was very comfortable. Nice one, Royal Caribbean!Read more
Emma R - Sep 2015
Was this helpful?